As you may know, J&D Ultracare has been closed temporarily due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, we plan on re-opening on Monday, April 6 in order to help those in need. Of course, our staff continues to work hard remotely at this time, so we are always available to help. But, please continue to check our website for updates because the situation is constantly changing.
A couple of weeks ago, we wrote an article called Six Tips That Will Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus. In that post, we referenced the CDC’s website in order to provide valuable tips to our readers. At the time, the CDC said that only sick people need to wear face masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
However, the situation has changed now that we know more about the virus. Based on a recent announcement from the CDC, everyone should be wearing cloth masks when being around others in public. This is because it is possible to spread the virus even if you do not feel sick.
We have provided the CDC’s statement below, which comes directly from their website. We also recommend that everyone reads the full post by clicking here to stay up-to-date on preventative measures against the coronavirus.
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
If you have used J&D Ultracare’s nursing services in the past, please consider writing us a review by clicking here. Not only does this help spread the word about J&D Ultracare, you may also be featured in an upcoming testimonial post as well! We write a testimonial post every month, so please check out our blog here for future posts. If you are interested in working for us, you can send us your resume here.
Are you following us on social media? If not, please consider liking us on Facebook! This is one of the best ways to support our agency, plus it’s great for keeping yourself up to date on the posts we’re writing. Click here to be taken to our Facebook page and learn more.