J&D Ultracare nurses are devoted to the care of medically fragile children and young adults in the home care and school settings. If you are a nurse looking for job openings with an a home nursing care agency, continue reading below.
Our specialized RN’s can expect competitive rates up to $35/hr , and our specialized LPN’s can expect competitive rates up to $27/hr. For more information on the benefits of working as a nurse with J&D Ultracare, click here.
As always, Scheduling and Clinical office staff can be reached through our On Call Service by calling 845-357-4500.
Shifts available in the following counties:
FIELD JOB OPENINGS-
- Montgomery-( Evenings 330-9p & Weekend Days) Male school age with seizure management and GB feeds
- Warwick-24/7 shifts- 8 y.o male with seizure management and trach. ( Nights 7p-7a)
- Newburgh- 14 years old with g-tube, O2, seizure management and vent support ( Wednesdays 7a-3p)
- Middletown – RN’s ONLY – 1 month old with NG feeds ( Tues/Wed/Saturday and Sundays 730a-330P)
- Chester- (Monday, Tuesday and Friday Days 8a-330p and Monday/Tuesday Evenings 330p-9p) 14 yr. old with seizures and g-tube feeds
- Pine Bush– 2yr. old female with g-tube, trach and LTV support at night ( Wednesday and Friday Days 730a-530p)
- New Hampton- Adult pt with trach, vent and g-tube feeds ( Every other Friday and Sunday night 7p-7a)
- New Windsor– 13 yr.old female with seizure mgt., and g-tube feeds ( Days 7a-5p)
- Warwick-27 yr. old male with g-tube feeds and vent Wednesday/Saturday and every other Sunday evenings
- New Windsor- 19 y.o with gtube, seizures and vent support (Mon, Tues and Saturday nights 7p-7a & Evening shift 2p-7p)
- New Windsor- Adult patient with trach, gtube and vent dependent ( Mon, Tues and Thurs nights 10p-6a)
- Newburgh- 1 yr.old with vent, trach and gtube feeds ( Friday nights 11p-7a, & Sunday Days 8a-4p/Sunday nights 11p-7a)
- Kingston- 6 yr. old female with trach, g-tube and vent. ( 8-10 hr. overnights available)
- Hyde Park– Nights ( 7p-7a) and Monday& Wednesday school days 7a-7p Male school age with Trach/Vent care, seizure management and GB feeds.