J&D Ultracare nurses are devoted to the care of medically fragile children and young adults in the home care and school settings. If you are a nurse looking for job openings with an a home nursing care agency, continue reading below.
Our specialized RN’s can expect competitive rates up to $35/hr , and our specialized LPN’s can expect competitive rates up to $27/hr. For more information on the benefits of working as a nurse with J&D Ultracare, click here.
As always, Scheduling and Clinical office staff can be reached through our On Call Service by calling 845-357-4500.
Shifts available in the following counties:
FIELD JOB OPENINGS-
- Montgomery-( Evenings 330-9p & Weekend Days) Male school age with seizure management and GB feeds
- Warwick-24/7 shifts- 8 y.o male with seizure management and trach. ( Sunday nights 7p-7a & Saturday, Sunday and Thursday Days)
- Chester- (Tuesday through Thursday evenings 330p-9p ) 14 yr. old with seizures and g-tube feeds
- New Hampton- Adult pt. with trach, vent and g-tube feeds ( E/O Saturday night and Every Sunday day )
- New Windsor– 13 yr.old female with seizure mgt., and g-tube feeds ( Fridays 7a-5p)
- Warwick-27 yr. old male with g-tube feeds and vent Wednesday/Saturday and every other Sunday evenings
- New Windsor- 19 yr.old with g-tube, seizures and vent support (Monday, Tuesday, Every other Saturday night 7p-630a & Evening shifts available)
- New Windsor- Adult patient with trach, g-tube and vent dependent ( Wed and Thurs. nights 10p-6a & Sunday Days 7a-3p)
- Newburgh- 1 year old with trach, g-tube and vent ( nights 11p-7a) Ulster-
- Marlboro- 6 yr. old male with g-tube, O2, seizure management and vent support ( Mondays 7a-5p)
- Hyde Park– Thurs/Sat nights ( 7p-7a) Male school age with Trach/Vent care, seizure management and GB feeds.
- Wappingers- Mon-Wed nights 1130p-730a 5 yr. old, female with g-tube, O2 and catheterization
- Chappaqua– 1 year old male with trach and vent ( 12 hour days/nights)