As always, Scheduling and Clinical office staff can be reached through our On Call Service by calling 845-357-4500.
J&D Ultracare nurses are devoted to the care of medically fragile children and young adults in the home care and school settings.
Our specialized RN’s can expect competitive rates up to $35/hr , and our specialized LPN’s can expect competitive rates up to $27/hr.
Shifts available in the following counties:
Orange/Rockland– On call school district nurse- (Fingerprinting a must)
- SUFFERN, NY- IMMEDIATE OPENING!!!! F/T CLINICAL COORDINATOR IN OFFICE ( MON-FRI 9A-5P)
CALL DIANE FOR DETAILS OR EMAIL AT DMARRA@JDULTRACARE.COM
- Spring Valley-Evenings/Nights- Female w/mitochondrial disease. Trach/vent for sleep
- Haverstraw– Days/Nights/Weekend Days- Female toddler with Trach/Vent care
- New City– Days/Evenings- 15 year old with CP, seizures, GB feeds and respiratory management
- Congers- Tues/Thurs- School age, Male with congenital cardiac mgt, ambulatory and P.O. feeds.
- Montgomery-Days/Nights/Weekend Days- Male school age with seizure management and GB feeds (RN’s preferred)
- Middletown-Sundays/Tuesdays – Female school aged with Cardiac management
- 4 year old attends Inpire- GB feeds, trach and vent. ( Mon, Wed and Thursdays 7:45a-2p)
- Warwick-24/7 shifts- Male young adult with non-invasive vent care and GB feeds,
- Male infant with non-invasive vent care and GB feeds
- Pre-Schooler with seizure management and trach.
- New Windsor– School Days/Nights/Weekends-Female school age with GB feeds
- Male young adult with GB feeds- (Friday nights 11p-7a)
- Chester– evenings/weekend days- Female school age with GB feeds and seizure precautions
- Pine Bush-Days/Nights- Male Young Adult with Trach/Vent care,
- Male school age with Pulmo Cardiac Management and AID ( Ambulatory Infusion Device) LPN’S preferred
- Bloomingburg– Nights-Male Pre-Schooler with seizure management and GB feeds
- New Hampton– Adult male with progressive muscular dystrophy and vent dependent. Sunday days and every other Sunday night in addition to weekday nights
- Cornwall– 12 hour nights available- 15 y.o female with GT feeds and seizure management
- Monroe- Sat/Sun nights 10p-6a-Adult male with supra pubic tube/quadriplegic
- Wallkill– Days/Evenings/Weekends- Female, School age with Respiratory management and GB feeds
- Kingston- Days/Nights and Weekends- Female Pre-Schooler with G-Button feeds, trach, vent and seizure management
- Milton– Days- Male Pre-Schooler with seizures and GT feeds
- Hyde Park– Days/Nights /Weekends- Male school age with Trach/Vent care, seizure management and GB feeds
- Dover Plains– Evenings- Female Young Adult with non- invasive BIPAP, seizure management and GB feeds
- Beacon– Days/Weekend nights- Female Toddler with Respiratory Management, GB feeds and straight catheterization
- New Rochelle– Nights- Male Adolescent with non-invasive CPAP
- White Plains– Days- Male school age with Trach/Vent care and GB feeds,
- Male school age with respiratory management and GB feeds
- Sleepy Hollow– Nights- Adult with trach and vent
- Monticello– evenings- Male infant with seizure management and GB feeds